If you want to remove your Skill Points, go into the Player Growth Menu and uncheck all the traits you want as many as possible. (it dosen't really matter which you remove you will be able to remove them all anyway)
- Then after you removed all Skill Points you possibly could, you switch to the Trainer and there you type either 90 or 100 Skill Points.
- Then make sure Skill Points in Trainer is checked, then go back into the Pro Player Menu and the again back to the Player Growth Menu to trigger the Change.
- Now all unselected Skill Points should be lost.
- Now you are doing this Process until you have no more Skill Points or reached the desired Number.
- So now for adding Skill Points back, you enter a Number in the Trainer, the higher the Number the less Skill Points will be added.
- For example you have now 0 Skill Points and want to add some lets say you type 20 in the Trainer and you will get 69 Skill Points if you type 50 you will have 39 Skill Points and if you type 70 you get 19 Skill Points and so on.
- So you will have to try the Numbers yourself and find out which you want.
- Also if you add 20 Skill Points for example and you dont want any more Points just uncheck the Box in the Trainer and you will have only these 20 Points.