Announcement - Next future update FIIX 1.6 | pXilok Trainers

Announcement Next future update FIIX 1.6

pXilok

Owner

pXilok

Owner

Write, what you most wanted.
If the topic already has a suggestion about the feature you need, just put like. No need to repeat the same thing
Do not write here about fixing non working functions after fifa update
No need to write about "make safe draft again"

UPD.
Planning to add:
maybe multi-chemistry on one player, if possible

Last edited:

qqn450

Sponsor

qqn450

Sponsor

Fut sesson exp will be aweswom to get all this item witch out doing quest super idea!!!

______
server-side, but we can choose item

Last edited by a moderator:

balbichi027027

Registered

balbichi027027

Registered

pXilok pXilok plz add Save options for Remapped HotKeys which are used in Instantwin(i.e. in my case I changed F1,F2...F12 to Shift+F1,Alt+F12 etc but it cant be saved). Otherwise we have to do it again and again for each time we r restarting the FIIX. If u add a save options like TF Strong/ChemStyle/Position/Matchmaking it would be very helpful. It would help us to avoid pressing F10/F1 ACCIDENTALLY.
Or u can Give us the option to DISABLE features like INSTANTWIN/DCFLAG etc. Because Nowadays Even if u press F1/F2/F9 etc by mistake then say Bye Bye to ur FIFA Account :doge:

the_faith02

Registered

the_faith02

Registered

Can the F1/2/3/4/5 features start disabled and can we have a tickboxs that activates them.
So if we don't tick the box. the F1/2/3/4/5 buttons don't do anything.

Accidentally pressing the wrong button a few times can get an account worth £££ banned very quickly.
The binding it everytime you open the app takes too long

cicciopollo

Registered

cicciopollo

Registered

Can the F1/2/3/4/5 features start disabled and can we have a tickboxs that activates them.
So if we don't tick the box. the F1/2/3/4/5 buttons don't do anything.

Accidentally pressing the wrong button a few times can get an account worth £££ banned very quickly.
The binding it everytime you open the app takes too long
This please... the best mod you can do.
Just set example them Shif+F* by default

Top Bottom