Trainer - FIFA 19 | Free Trainer Edition | Page 8 | pXilok Trainers
Release date 18-27 September
  • In the process of updating the trainer, sorry, but during the day, I will not be able to answer you.

Trainer FIFA 19 | Free Trainer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nietz92

Registered

nietz92

Registered
Reaction score
This explanation is almost impossible to comprehend. Please can someone explain this with better english?
Sorry for the bad english.. not my language.. is use gtranslate :ROFLMAO: ... basically what i do to avoid crash is when you switch to guest or home side just ensure that after you switch side, player that holding the ball had cursor on it.. if not pause the game and switch back to the side you control before switching.

so this what i do to avoid crash (switching from home side to guest side)

- Let opponent take the ball (don't switch side immediately.. see his movement after taking the ball, if he about to pass the ball around don't switch side)
- If he dribble the ball or holding the ball I pause the game and switch side to guest
- After made the switch, I see if player holding the ball had cursor on it.. if so then it safe to continue, if not I pause the game again and make the switch back to the home side to avoid crash

ovrovr

Registered

ovrovr

Registered
Reaction score
Until what rank are you guys playing Squad Battle with the cheat of change side teams?
It's getting to Top 50, Top 100 dangerous, are you guys staying in the Elite 1 zone or how most people are doing here?

Kan0n1r

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered

Kan0n1r

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered
Reaction score
Привет, а что легаси защита нету? и ты платным сделал:?

qqn450

💲 Sponsor 💲

qqn450

💲 Sponsor 💲
Reaction score
Sorry for the bad english.. not my language.. is use gtranslate :ROFLMAO: ... basically what i do to avoid crash is when you switch to guest or home side just ensure that after you switch side, player that holding the ball had cursor on it.. if not pause the game and switch back to the side you control before switching.

so this what i do to avoid crash (switching from home side to guest side)

- Let opponent take the ball (don't switch side immediately.. see his movement after taking the ball, if he about to pass the ball around don't switch side)
- If he dribble the ball or holding the ball I pause the game and switch side to guest
- After made the switch, I see if player holding the ball had cursor on it.. if so then it safe to continue, if not I pause the game again and make the switch back to the home side to avoid crash
how you pause game when oponent have ball?

Nicoyaazawa

Registered

Nicoyaazawa

Registered
Reaction score
Until what rank are you guys playing Squad Battle with the cheat of change side teams?
It's getting to Top 50, Top 100 dangerous, are you guys staying in the Elite 1 zone or how most people are doing here?
mate probably whole top 50 doing this, some guy called Ronin finished first for like a month straight and he had 3,7k points per game average which isnt possible for a human since you would need to win against ultimate 5-0 and have an insane amount of possession and all stats favour you

Nicoyaazawa

Registered

Nicoyaazawa

Registered
Reaction score
i did elite 1 this week and seemed to work fine, would try top 100 but the trainer makes my game crash 2 out of 4 games each update so I cant reach that high

LukeH54

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered

LukeH54

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered
Reaction score
i did elite 1 this week and seemed to work fine, would try top 100 but the trainer makes my game crash 2 out of 4 games each update so I cant reach that high
You must be doing something wrong.

nietz92

Registered

nietz92

Registered
Reaction score
mate probably whole top 50 doing this, some guy called Ronin finished first for like a month straight and he had 3,7k points per game average which isnt possible for a human since you would need to win against ultimate 5-0 and have an insane amount of possession and all stats favour you
Yeah.. Roninxkk if not mistaken .. He finished regularly in Top 10 since Fifa 18.. but it's been 2 weeks haven't seen his name in top 100 ..

VamONL

Registered

VamONL

Registered
Reaction score
LukeH54 LukeH54 have same problem like Nicoyaazawa Nicoyaazawa after 2 games have 2 crash in squad battles with changed sides.. and its problem with ea servers, servers just disconnecting me and i need to restart fifa, have lost 2 game because of that...

Alpha

Registered

Alpha

Registered
Reaction score
Could someone nice make a tutorial on how to avoid crashes in squad battles when changing the side?

VamONL

Registered

VamONL

Registered
Reaction score
We need to change side from guest to home in squad battles? or we can just end the game with guest side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom