Not open for further replies.

Krusty

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered

Krusty

💲 Sponsor 💲
Registered
Reaction score
Where can i buy the trainer with the 99 fitness option?

Excouba

Registered

Excouba

Registered
Reaction score
I play squad with it and it works but also in the week 2 times or so I'm thrown out of the game so my internet goes out for a few seconds and the error is DNS cilent Server 1040 that has something to do with the FIFA coach knows someone how can I fix it

iAnimeDeath

Registered

iAnimeDeath

Registered
Reaction score
Some things I would like to give feedback on.

THE JOURNEY:

• UNLOCK ALL ITEMS - Unlocks all items in customization | This works but moment its turned off the item is locked again.
  • FOLLOWERS - Adds subscribers | Only goes up to 999999 which isn't exactly the highest count you can have for Followers. Some items unlock after 1 Mil.
  • INFINITY SKILL POINTS - An unlimited number of skill points in journey with kim hunter | This doesn't seem to work with latest version I don't see Kim points or anyones go up to unlimited.
Otherwise most of the stuff works quite nicely as in the options I use. :)

MissNavine

Registered

MissNavine

Registered
Reaction score
Can anybody explain why using the match time cheats the game will say unable to progress and kick me out of FUT causing a loss?

AwesomePT

Registered

AwesomePT

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I ve been using ur trainer since fifa 18 and never had problems, but this time with fifa 19 free trainer i dont seem to be able to activate any of the cheats... Is it because is a CPY version of the game??? Regards and good work!

ZarNocS

Registered

ZarNocS

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I ve been using ur trainer since fifa 18 and never had problems, but this time with fifa 19 free trainer i dont seem to be able to activate any of the cheats... Is it because is a CPY version of the game??? Regards and good work!
the traines is for Origin only up to date

ZarNocS

Registered

ZarNocS

Registered
Reaction score
What are you guys using in Rivals ? Can I use fitness and Legacy def withought get ban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom