Trainer FIFA 19 | Free Trainer Edition

AntraX

Registered

AntraX

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any risk if i change my players (my team for icons team with the cheat)

Idiotica

Registered

Idiotica

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any way to speed up offline seasons matches, or get them fast red cards. I tried match speed and they dc the match.

Idiotica

Registered

Idiotica

Registered
Reaction score
Guys I can confirm that the cheat works on FUT Draft (End Score). Haven't been banned for over a week now.

wnw45

💲 Sponsor 💲

wnw45

💲 Sponsor 💲
Reaction score
Guys I can confirm that the cheat works on FUT Draft (End Score). Haven't been banned for over a week now.
How many drafts u play witch it? Access premier or full game(buy)

Idiotica

Registered

Idiotica

Registered
Reaction score
I am using an account that has access premier, the way it's done is simple. I just wait until the 90th minute and then press alt+e with the corresponding score depending on whether I'm playing home or away. This gives me the win, and everything seems to work normally. If it's possible to force red cards etc against the ai, that would be amazing.

Idiotica

Registered

Idiotica

Registered
Reaction score
I know there's a guy abusing the AI because there are people with 4m in match earnings on pc already. This means they've played 8000 matches (average of 500 coins) at 12 minutes minimum would be 1600 hours, which is of course impossible without a red card hack, or speed hack.

Top Bottom