• Please, do not ask me questions about how to use trainer without a EA ban.

Trainer FIFA 19 | Free Trainer Edition

Scrainer

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
Is there any risk if i change my players (my team for icons team with the cheat)

wnw45

💲 Sponsor 💲
Reactions
8 1 3

Idiotica

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
Is there any way to speed up offline seasons matches, or get them fast red cards. I tried match speed and they dc the match.

Idiotica

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
Guys I can confirm that the cheat works on FUT Draft (End Score). Haven't been banned for over a week now.

YouTube
Reactions
542 21 12
Topic starter #189

wnw45

💲 Sponsor 💲
Reactions
8 1 3
Guys I can confirm that the cheat works on FUT Draft (End Score). Haven't been banned for over a week now.
How many drafts u play witch it? Access premier or full game(buy)

Idiotica

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
I am using an account that has access premier, the way it's done is simple. I just wait until the 90th minute and then press alt+e with the corresponding score depending on whether I'm playing home or away. This gives me the win, and everything seems to work normally. If it's possible to force red cards etc against the ai, that would be amazing.

Idiotica

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
I know there's a guy abusing the AI because there are people with 4m in match earnings on pc already. This means they've played 8000 matches (average of 500 coins) at 12 minutes minimum would be 1600 hours, which is of course impossible without a red card hack, or speed hack.

ductruongyo

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
@YashinG10 Which function can i use to disconnect from a game in wl without a loss count?

VamONL

Registered
Reactions
0 0 0
@YasinG10 with the swap side I need change side to my club before end the match in squad battles?

frendz123

Registered
Reactions
1 0 0
guys, i feel you have to pause the game before changing. Dont use hotkeys