Trainer DFT (Draft Cheat for Trial version FIFA 19) (Only Origin Access Basic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube
Reactions
585 31 14
Topic starter #1
c13.PNG

Price: 10€ (euro) / Month
After buying, check your purchases here - Your purchases

Crypto Coins Validations
How Fix freezes or crashes

I don't accept paypal, but you can buy for me something like Steam Wallet Card or Fut Points or what can i resell fast? Also you'll have to wait until I resell your product
p1_2210547_55bd1520.png

THIS TRAINER FOR TRIAL VERSION FIFA 19 (10-hour trial)
THIS MEANS THAT THIS TRAINER WILL NOT WORK WITH THE FULL VERSION OF THE FIFA 19
Only for
Origin Access Basic !!!
will not work with Origin Access Premier

(this text is translated using machine translation)
Read the completely and very carefully
By purchasing this program, you automatically confirm your consent to the following rules. If you are not satisfied, please, refrain from buying.
If you have any questions or problems, the author(developer) always ready to discuss.
Installation, start-up, program usage means, that the user of the program agrees with the terms of this license agreement.
The person is solely responsible for using the software.
The author of the program is not responsible for changes in the game, which may lead the software to inoperable, but, whenever possible, will restore functionality of the program.
After receiving the activation refunds is impossible as well as in other cases.
Program uses a method, that requires to disable anti-virus (or add in exceptions), the software may work incorrectly if ignore this.
Also recommends to turn off Windows defender and other monitoring tools.
Program is licensed to be used on one machine, for one sole user.
Re-binding of software is not feasible within the framework of use. Be extremely careful in using your system and do not re-install it. If you still decide to reinstall the Windows. I advise you to install on the same Hard Disk (or SSD) on which it was installed earlier, to avoid losing your license of the software. Re-binding is strictly paid at full price
Please do not manipulate the time in your system. do not change the date and time. don't try to change Hardware ID. Activate the program in real time.
Distribution, copying, hacking, as well as transfer to third parties is punishable by refusal in exploitation.
After download trainer you should:
Open trainer​
Copy Hardware ID​
Write me in pm - https://pxilok.ru/pxilok/
The message should contain something like this:​
Hello my nickname is BlaBlaBla
My Hardware ID - 1234-1234-1234-1234

DFT 1.0

• Gold Goal - match ends after the ball will be is in goal
  • Instant Match - instant completion of the match, depending on the position of the ball
  • Home TP/Away TP Goal - with any touch of the ball, a goal occurs instantly (but so same is happening disconnect of match)
  • Bypass ALT-TAB - there will be no disconnection online match when you minimize or alt-tab game
All your actions in the game, are made at your own risk. Creator assumes no responsibility for your actions and intentions in the specified game. Be careful, and use wisely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.